lunes, 7 de marzo de 2011

What is new ...

Friday, a relaxing day with nothing new. After shool Leslie, Juan, Javier and I went to eat Burritos, delicious I think, then to buy some Lemon Pie, more than delicious.
All day we were funny, laughing about everything, going anywhere, just having a great time. We went to Starbucks for a smoothie. Bruno went with us, something uncomfortable because Leslie was with Juan and I with Javier, so Bruno was like a third wheel.
The day was ending, the sun was disappearing and many people I knew were arriving to the jardin. One little girl, one of my best friends or that's what I thought, when i said 'Hello' to her she was just like 'Oh yeah hi', and the first thing that passed in to my head was 'Okay she hates me because I broke up with Andres. That's not fair because I think she was one of my best friends :('.
Saturday, a hard day. Woke up and went to work at 9:00 am, no success in it, becuase there were not many clients. Returned to my house and got ready for a important party, Juan's uncle's party. More later ...


Abish :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario