jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011

Just read :)

Unique name, fashion strange, like to write what I feel, like to sing, like to draw what I think, love to dance, love to dream what I want, love to imagine my perfect life, I'm just me, and I love to express what I feel.
Everything in the life is new, nothing can be the same like other thing. If you stop and look whats new in you, you can see that nothing is the same like yesterday. The changes are for be better. I never be the same girl that I was, and I never have the likes I have before, but the only thing that I can never change is my personality, because I'm a happy person, with many friends that love me why who I am, and because is stupid to change like other person. Like in my school, we were doing a sustainable project with steam boats, solar toys, videos, some history, and recycle materials.

Abish :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario