jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011

Me.

The most recent thing that happened is, my boyfriend just left to his families private mini resort (6 hours away). So while he is gone, that will give me more time to work on my Black Belt test for next year. I have been preparing for this test since last year, right now I'm writing a thesis and doing 100 hours of service. So far every thing is going great, but at any moment it can get better or worse. I miss my boyfriend very much, so my plan is that if he can go on vacacion why can't I. So this Saturday I'm going to Tolantongo with my family, my momo doesn't want to go because she has a cast on her arm, so she really can't swim, but the rest of the family really wants to go. I'm going to have a blast this weekend if we go, and if we don't we'll just go visit my family in Pachuca, but I'ts still going to be very fun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario