jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

IF I CAN CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT SCHOOL I WOULD .....

School would be more fun if some teachers weren't that strict. My classmates always are uncomfortable with this kind of conduct . I know that we are so rowdy but we are teenagers and maybe sometimes we don't know how to act.
It would be more satisfactory if we could have more discipline and not have some teachers improvising some classes and projects.


THE THING I LIKE MORE ABOUT MYSELF IS :

I am a person who likes to be free and have fun with the family and friends that I love .
I would say that the best part of being me is that I understand most of the people that I know because I pay atention of what they are talking about and what they need to say.
I give them support and confidence .

WHAT MY FRIENDS LIKE ABOUT ME :

My friends say that I'm funny and crazy and that I'm a good friend . I'm the one they can trust and that I'm understanding. I don't know, I think that I'm a good friend.

ana.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario