jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

disgruntled doesnt mean lazy

Last night I couldn't sleep until 1 am. My father is on a business trip, and he didn't call until 1 a.m. I was worried about him. In the morning I had to wake up at 6 a.m. I looked like a zombie, because I couldn't sleep. I had a terrible nigthmare about me driving a car running away from a big wave. Finally the wave hits me, and I suddenly wake up. I had to drive to school. On the road I was in a bad mood, thinking how stupid the others drivers were when they cut in-front of me. Finally my brother and I arrived. I took the stairs to the classroom, and I sat in the class. FInally I was awake, but my face reflected my nightmares and the bad night that I'd just had. The second class started, and the professor told me, "Why so lazy"even when I was trying to pay attention to his class. Maybe he was worried about me because I looked like a zombie. I wasn't lazy. I was just tired and mad. I just said, "No, I'm fine" and took his boring class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario