jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

-.-

Hello bloggers, Today i'm in a really bad mood, so instead of writing something nice, I'll tell you how my day start, and how probabily will ends. Today I wake up feeling in a really good mood, but all changes when I arrive to school, and I was the only one in my class. The fact of being the only idiot, that decide to follow the rules was kind of anoying.
Well after a few minutes a friend arrive, but any way i was still pist-off. Finally at reces I decide to take a break, so I talk to shant,(a good friend)my bad mood disappear, so I take my classes like every day. When it was the time for reading class, my anger decided to return. I was in a terrible mood, I couldnt try to be nice, but I made an effort, but it was useless. Im writting this post because I want to complain about my situation, but I don't want to disturb people, and this is the best way, allmoust none-one reads our post.

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm sorry you were in a bad mood! Sometimes writing about it helps a lot. Hopefully things are better now.

    Oh, and it's not true that almost no one reads your blog. I read it. ") I'm impressed with how well you all communicate in English. I wish I had taken the time to learn another language when I was your age. Oh, well. Maybe someday!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Just so you know....I read all your blogs too! ;-)

    My husband and I are very happy to see that all of you are still using these computers in advanced English class. Everyone's English keeps getting better and better. We are VERY proud of all of you!! Keep up the good work.

    Arwyn will be back in school next week (hopefully on Wednesday) and she is excited to see everyone again.

    Cindi & Mark (padres de Arwyn)

    ResponderEliminar