jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011

... IM BACK BABY!!

Hello again I alredy have right in this blog before but this is a new year now and I am in ninth grade and some other friends have left us to go to high school.
There are new classmates in the school and in the advance english class too we have shantal and ivonne , I have meet shantal before from the primaria and she is a good friend, and ivonne I really don't know her a lot but me cae bien and she is friendly.
Well thats the new ones on english class and in my grade is just two more guys manuel and isaac they are nice well good guys and friendly.
I miss all my friends from last year and the old times but ths is a new year and there are more adventures to live and remember.
I think im ready for this new cycle.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario