jueves, 25 de agosto de 2011

Hi, i´m new in colegio multicultural siglo XXI, my name is Ivonne i come from Tequisquiapan Queretaro and i´m in advance inglish class, i have met some nice people and i´m enjoing my time here.
There are big changes for me like in my class we are 8 studiants and in the other one we were 20, also i wake up much more early.

I come from a school that teach me a lot of inglish because the owners of the school are from the U.K and they bring the teachers from there, so i think that´s why i´m in this class. My class mates are Shantal, Ana, Leny, Vanny and Sean. I didin´t know anyone of them before coming here so that´s also a change.

I really miss my friends of Queretaro but people of San Miguel de Allende are also nice so i´m happy of coming here. I came here because my mum liked this town time ago and when she got a job here that´s when we diced to move here.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario