lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

School New

Last year the school was so relaxed and without discipline; so this year (3rd) Imelda, the principal, made a lot of changes in all aspects like stricter measures. There's also a sustainable school project. Things that, in a future, would be great for us.
The changes were so radical because all the guys who were here last year were accustomed to relaxed classes, and no homework. But with these changes that Imelda implemented, we are learning more and we can grow up better, with clearer goals and a better outlook of the life.
I'm in 3rd grade of junior high school, but in just 5 mounths I will go to high school in the Universidad de Celaya. I think that school is good because they support sports, like track, and offer extracurricular activities. But now I just think about parties, nice guys, best friends, and all my hobbies like dancing, singing, writing, poetry, and sports, like track and vollyball.
I like to go out with my best friends Leslie and Sean, with Juan, Leslie's boyfriend, and Javier, my boyfriend. But I can go out with other friends like Ana, Leny, Jeru... Well many other friends that I want to go out them everyday!
When I graduate from junior high school I will go to study to the Universidad de Celaya, the problem is that I don't think that I will live there so I will travel to high school in a school bus from San Miguel de Allende to Celaya. I don't know if that would be tiring for me because I leave from my house like one hour to get there early and when I finally leave school I will get to my house like at 5:30 pm.
Well, I will see what is better to do when I enter in high school, know I just want to concentrate on my studies and on getting great grades.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario