jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

OK SO HERE´S WHAT MY THOUGHTS ARE THESE DAYS....
I was wondering what the rest of the school year was going to be like, until the principal comes up to me. We start chatting about the classes when she stares at my nose with a face of desbelief. YOU´RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THAT ON CARLA.
WHY NOT? ITS NOT LIKE IM HURTING ANYBODY.
STILL, DO YOU THINK MY DAUGHTER WOULDNT DO THAT IF I ALLOWED IT IN THIS SCHOOL?
I repeated that question in my head wondering what did the principals daughter had to do in all this as she went on and on about it not being alowed.
She never told me why was the exact reason why I wasn´t allowed 2 have a personal way of expresing myself.
I have a problem with that, why isn´t anyone alowed to have piercings in their body in this school if it is not interfiering in anybody elses integrity? Ugh, this is frustrating. I just wish there was some kind of group if people who would touch this theme to come up with an agreement.

Might it be because Imelda doest´n want her daughter 2 get a BAAAAD idea? That would be very selfish...

Sincerely: CARLA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario